Friday, March 1, 2013

Flood & Glacier Gravel Gold with Yankee Gold Prospecting Adventures

yankeegoldprospecting.com Where to find gold after a flood. Looking over a huge gravel field. Locate the creek & follow it until it flattens out. At this creek the flat area is a swamp due to all the gravels that have blocked the stream in the valley. This can be a great location to find gold when the water level of the swamp drops during the dryer Summer months. I didn't prospect this swamp as I thought I could drive to a location that would have been easier to access it. I was wrong. There was pucker-brush all through the swamp. So Spring of 2013 I hope to follow the creek into the swamp to find some gold. This is all Glacial gravel & could have some nice nuggets. At least that is what I hope. Part 2 Glacial gravel gold coming this Spring. Copyright 2012; Yankee Gold Prospecting NE. All rights reserved. you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, videos and/or the comments made about my photos / videos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.No part of this video may be used or reproduced. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, or distributing. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control or direction. in any manner or means, including print, electronic, mechanical, or by any information storage and retrieval system whatsoever, without ...

No comments:

Post a Comment