Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Prospecting With Astrobouncer: Season 2, Episode 2

For best video watch in 720pHD! Well its cold and rainy here so a great day to watch a gold prospecting video! Heres my latest, hope you guys enjoy this took a bit of filming and editing to do. As usual I didnt take as much footage on the creek as I wanted its always a hard balance between having fun prospecting and still covering the story of the trip. Had a great time though and thanks Jim for inviting me and Dr Phil. Sorry I have no cleanup pics from Dr Phil he has a lot going on right now so I doubt he has even looked at his cons. Also he did come show me some fines several times that he panned, but it was my fault for not getting them on camera. I was having too much fun digging in the river and did not get my equipment out to film his pans. Was just some small 60-100 mesh so I didnt think you guys would mind too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment