Thursday, April 26, 2018

Gold Prospecting Red Deer River June 2017

--Welcome to my new channel name GoProspecting--

I wanted to change my channel to a name more branding for the type of videos I am producing. Starscream Optics will be used for more reviews, howto and photography type videos.

While camping nearby, I decided to meet up with Jerry and Trevor for some gold recovery on the Red Deer River. Its my second time to this location and the gold is not to bad there. Fedor showed up and we all had some beers afterwards. Ended up finding a nice flake which is rare in these parts.

Thanks for watching!

Please like, comment, and subscribe to my channel.

Don't forget to setup email notification by clicking the bell symbol.

See you out there!

Email questions to goprospecting@gmail.com

Check out Jerrys channel

Video shot with a Canon Vixia HF R700 Full HD Camcorder

Duo wide/macro Aukey lens for use on smartphone

Video editing done using Adobe Premiere Elements

Additional royalty free elements: Bensound.com

Become a Patron:

Generic items

Gold Panning Kits

Classifiers

Blue miners moss

Snuffer Bottles

Glass vials

No comments:

Post a Comment