Thursday, April 26, 2018

Gold Panning Tyndrum Scotland Day 4 April 18 Final Gold Of The Trip

Here is day 4 of my gold panning trip to Tyndrm, Scotland UK. The gold prospecting trip was a good one and day 4 of gold panning continued to produce gold throughout the day in various sizes from microdot gold to small gold pickers. As usual I use my DIY gold hog gold sluice to run my material through running a bucket at a time before panning out the sluice to see what each bucket produces. After I finish for the day, I fill the hole back in with large stones and rake in all of the tailings so fill the hole back level, just as I found it. The previous days of the gold panning trip are on my channel so have a look there and Subscribe to follow my gold panning adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment